Cams offers the possibility to build customized plants according to your needs.
The standard models are designed to be compatible with each other and guarantee the possibility of simultaneous use without interruption of the machining process to optimize the maximum efficiency of the systems.
Powerful and efficient, CAMS systems are able to handle materials difficult to treat or wet, maintaining productivity even in sub-optimal working conditions, with constant performance.
Thanks to the low-speed crushing that characterizes CAMS machines, shredders are able to crush using the shearing strength, reducing energy consumption, management costs and environmental impact, obtaining a material with homogeneous particle size curve and without filler production.
The plants can be powered by electricity, hybrid or solar energy.
UTS & UVS
- The primary crusher UTS reduces the material to the desired size, the UVS screen selects the product in different sizes.
UVS & UCS
- The already crushed and reduced material is selected from the UVS sieve in 2 or 3 different sizes. The oversize material is placed directly in the mouth of the secondary UCS shredder, thus creating two different sized pieces.
UTS & UVS & UCS
- The primary crusher UTS reduces the material to the desired size, the UVS screen selects the product in 2 or 3 different sizes. The oversize material is placed directly in the mouth of the secondary UCS shredder, thus creating two different sized pieces.
- Light parts suction box
- Magnetic separators
- Dust abatement systems
- Low consumption, high productivity level, quick installation
- Specific crushing programs depending on the type of material, even when wet
- Very low wear of components, low maintenance cost
- Low dust and acoustic emissions
Crushing and screening plant made by Cams are essential to reduce the amount of the materials and to recycle aggregates and other different waste. Customized solutions allow recycle:
- Construction/demolition waste
- Slabs, milled asphalt and Bituminous conglomerate
- Coal, limestone, clay
- Reinforced concrete
- Industrial waste, ceramics
- Gas Beton
- Vine poles
- Earth and rocks
- Railroad ties
DO YOU NEED ANY HELP TO
LOOK FOR THE RIGHT PLANT FOR YOUR NEEDS?
Our staff is at your disposal to offer you all the necessary advice, do not hesitate to contact us!