PRIMARY AND SECONDARY INDUSTRIAL SHREDDER
Primary shredder FTR and secondary shredder CTR allow to reduce the volume of several material, including glass, with even perfect sizing for transport or subsequent processing.
The FTR range includes fixed and transportable plants available in different configurations that vary for engine power in relation to the material to be processed. During the crushing, the low speed of the rotative shafts guarantees high efficiency with low consumption and acoustic emissions. Special steel blades ensure low maintenance costs and considerable savings on spare parts. Cams shredder are ideal in all recycling sites involved in the management of several types of waste.
Models from FTR and CTR range are fully electric.
- Low fuel consumption, high productivity level
- Very low wear of components, low maintenance cost
- No dust and acoustic emissions
- Customizable according to the material to be processed
- Customizable feed hopper dimensions
- Frame (optional)
- Unloading hopper (optional)
- Patented system for hydraulic adjustment of size of material produced
Crushing and screening plant made by Cams are essential to reduce the amount of the materials and to recycle aggregates and other different waste. This plant allows recycle:
- Asphalt and bituminous conglomerate
- Coal, limestone, clay
- Reinforced concrete
- Industrial waste, ceramics
- Gas Beton
- vine poles
- Construction/demolition waste
- Earth and rocks
- Railroad ties
DO YOU NEED ANY HELP TO
LOOK FOR THE RIGHT PLANT FOR YOUR NEEDS?
Our staff is at your disposal to offer you all the necessary advise, do not hesitate to contact us!